What information do we collect
We collect information from you when you enter a contest, promotion or sweepstakes, respond to a survey or marketing communication, communicate with us by using the contact form/email, surf or use other features of the website.
- When using the contact form on the website we may ask you for your name, company name, e-mail address, phone number, or other information. You may, however, visit our site anonymously.
- Like many websites, we use “cookies” to enhance your experience and gather information about visitors and visits to our websites. Please refer to the “DO WE USE “COOKIES”” section below for information about cookies and how we use them.
- When leaving comments on the website we collect the data shown in the comments’ form, as well as the visitor’s IP address and browser’s user agent string to help spam detection. After approval of your comment, your profile picture is visible to the public in the context of your comment. Visitor comments may be checked through an automated spam detection service.
- If you upload images to the website, you should avoid uploading images with embedded location data (EXIF GPS) included. Visitors to the website can download and extract any location data from images on the website.
- An anonymized string created from your email address (hash) may be provided to the Gravatar service. For example, the photo that you upload to your public profile, or a default image if you haven’t uploaded one, is your Globally Recognized Avatar, or Gravatar. Your Gravatar, along with other public profile information, will display with the comments and “likes” that you make on other users’ websites while logged in to your WordPress.com account. Your Gravatar and public profile information may also display with your comments, “likes,” and other interactions on websites that use our Gravatar service if the email address associated with your account with us is the same as the email address that you use on the other website.
How do we use your information
We may use the information we collect from you when you enter a contest, promotion or sweepstakes, respond to a survey or marketing communication, communicate with us by using the contact form/email, surf or use other features of the website in the following ways:
- To personalize your site experience and to allow us to deliver the type of content and service offerings in which you are most interested.
- To allow us to better service you in responding to your customer service requests.
- To administer a contest, promotion, survey or other site feature.
How do we protect visitor information
We implement a variety of security measures to maintain the safety of your personal information. Your personal information is contained behind secured networks and is only accessible by a limited number of persons who have special access rights to such systems, and are required to keep the information confidential. When you fill out the contact form and send us personal information with it, we offer the use of a secure server. All sensitive information you supply is transmitted via Secure Socket Layer (SSL) technology and then encrypted into our databases to be only accessed as stated above.
Do we use "cookies"
We may contract with third-party service providers to assist us in better understanding our site visitors. These service providers are not permitted to use the information collected on our behalf except to help us conduct and improve our business.
You can choose to have your computer warn you each time a cookie is being sent, or you can choose to turn off all cookies. You do this through your browser (like Netscape Navigator or Internet Explorer) settings. Each browser is a little different, so look at your browser Help menu to learn the correct way to modify your cookies. If you turn cookies off, you won’t have access to many features that make your site experience more efficient and some of our services will not function properly. However, you can still place orders over the telephone by contacting customer service.
Embedded content from other websites
Articles on this site may include embedded content (e.g. videos, images, articles, etc.). Embedded content from other websites behaves in the exact same way as if the visitor has visited the other website.
Do we disclose the information we collect to outside parties
We do not sell, trade, or otherwise transfer to outside parties your personally identifiable information unless we provide you with advance notice, except as described below. The term “outside parties” does not include www.profunding.dk, www.foxgarden.dk. It also does not include website hosting partners and other parties who assist us in operating our website, conducting our business, or servicing you, so long as those parties agree to keep this information confidential. We may also release your information when we believe release is appropriate to comply with the law, enforce our site policies, or protect ours or others’ rights, property, or safety.
However, non-personally identifiable visitor information may be provided to other parties for marketing, advertising, or other uses.
How can you opt-out, remove or modify information you have provided to us
You can request to receive an exported file of the personal data we hold about you, including any data you have provided to us. You can also request that we erase any personal data we hold about you. This does not include any data we are obliged to keep for administrative, legal, or security purposes.
Third party links
In an attempt to provide you with increased value, we may include third party links on our site. These linked sites have separate and independent privacy policies. We, therefore, have no responsibility or liability for the content and activities of these linked sites. Nonetheless, we seek to protect the integrity of our site and welcome any feedback about these linked sites (including if a specific link does not work).
Changes to our policy
Questions and feedback
We welcome your questions, comments, and concerns about privacy. Please send us any and all feedback pertaining to privacy, or any other issue.
Online policy only